Sildenafil and alcohol: Can you Take Sildenafil 100mg with Alcohol
- Sildenafil 100mg is a remedy for treating ED or erectile dysfunction.
- Moreover, it is best for raising erections in males when they feel sexual stimulation.
- Usually, a male takes it sixty minutes before penetrative nearness.
- However, the pill shows its activity anytime between half an hour to four hours after intake.
- Also, Sildenafil 100 mg comes in the market as the famous brand Viagra.
- However, it is worthwhile for men to know that Sildenafil does not cause sexual stimulus.
- Besides, it does not bring about the erection itself.
- A male will not experience a nonstop erection for four hours after taking it.
- However, he still depends on sexual stimulus for the tablet to work effectively.
- He needs to intend wisely Sildenafil and alcohol use.
- Alcohol usually becomes the reason for romantic or intimate settings so Sildenafil and alcohol are great.
- Therefore, a male may keep guessing whether to consume alcohol before taking Sildenafil 100mg.
- Moreover, alcohol works as a depressant.
- This means that it is likely to reduce libido and a male’s ability to attain an erection.
- However, this condition comes up when a man takes it in excess.
- As a result, too much alcohol intake makes it hard for a male to raise an erection.
- Sildenafil 100mg possibly can never save your erection following binge drinking.
- In contrast, a moderate intake of alcohol is likely not to interfere with you achieving an erection.
- Sildenafil must show its feats after you take it in moderation to enjoy Sildenafil 100 and alcohol effects.
- Generally, it is harmless to use Sildenafil and alcohol hand in hand.
- However, make it certain to cut down the number of drinks because alcohol keeps Sildenafil 100mg from working.
Side effects of Sildenafil 100mg and alcohol
Eating Sildenafil alone or consuming alcohol alone equally can break some reactions. However, intake of Sildenafil and alcohol jointly start a few side effects like:
- Reduce capacity to get sexual stimulus
- Reduced capability to attain an erection
- Less ability to keep on an erection
Dangers of mixing Sildenafil 100mg & alcohol
- Sildenafil makes your blood vessels to dilate.
- As a result, it permits excessive blood supply.
- Although this action happens in your phallus, the widening of blood vessels can take place anywhere in your body.
- Consequently, this brings about low blood pressure and dizziness or light-headedness.
- Alcohol can also start these effects.
- Therefore, the reactions can prove intense while combining Sildenafil and alcohol.
- However, facts show something else.
- As per studies, low blood pressure & too much dizziness do not happen if you combine Sildenafil and alcohol.
- There is no evidence to support such incidences.
- Moreover, one research proved no danger of increased dizziness and low blood pressure.
- It came forward when a male ate Sildenafil with a bottle of 750 ml wine.
- In one more evidence there was no danger of rising of a blood level. However, it stood at 0.08%.
- Normally, side effects do not pose a great danger when you use the blend of Sildenafil and alcohol.
- Nevertheless, this means that drinking alcohol with Sildenafil does not initiate negative effects.
Increased Risk of Erectile Dysfunction
- However, the blend of the two may not bring about unpleasant results.
- Still, it is sensible to think about the impacts of alcohol intake on erectile dysfunction.
- However, the use of alcohol is a notorious cause of starting erectile dysfunction.
- Normally, the use of moderate drinks of alcohol will not stop you from getting an erection.
- Also, it will not make Sildenafil work less.
- However, this does not come true for excessive or chronic alcohol intake.
- Too much intake of alcohol is likely to make it hard to get sexually stimulated.
- Additionally, it makes it hard to sustain an erection.
- As a result, these conditions tell upon the efficacy of Sildenafil.
- The amazing feats of Sildenafil may not come up as you combine Sildenafil & alcohol.
- The mixture is not favorable for sex.
- Conversely, one or two pegs will not keep off Sildenafil from doing its work.
- However, excess use of alcohol can influence the action of the pill and stop its job.
- In general, there does not break serious interaction between Sildenafil 100mg and alcohol.
- On the contrary, too much alcohol intake limits the job of Sildenafil.
- Thus, it prevents its ability to work.
Also, Read this: Sildenafil 200 mg how long does it last Work?
Main points regarding Sildenafil & alcohol
- Some vital points to consider regarding alcohol & Sildenafil are:
- Sildenafil is useful for managing erectile disorder. This means it aids guys to attain an erection alongside sexual stimulus.
- The work of Sildenafil is to widen blood vessels. However, alcohol also does a similar thing.
- As per the theory, the use of alcohol and Sildenafil together can give rise to dizziness and low blood pressure. However, no clinical trials back such negative effects.
- Bad effects of using alcohol and Sildenafil jointly cause reduced capacity to achieve an erection or experience sexual stimulation. However, the combination can start dizziness, flushing, and headaches.
- Too much intake of alcohol cuts down the ability of Sildenafil to function correctly. Besides, it renders sexual stimulation and erections very difficult.
- Consume alcohol moderately while taking Sildenafil so that the pill works effectively.
Long-lasting menaces of combining Sildenafil with alcohol take in:
- Prostatitis or prostate gland inflammation: In several males, long-standing intake of alcohol causes inflammation of their prostate gland.
- This medical state can initiate erectile dysfunction.
- Therefore, blending Sildenafil and alcohol, particularly, continually and for a long –drawn period is dangerous.
- This use of the duo can add to your odds of getting this disease.
- Effects on the levels of testosterone: The male hormone testosterone is mainly useful for male sexuality.
- Estrogen is a hormone mainly beneficial for female sexuality.
- Alcoholism or chronic intake of alcohol can bring on the decline in the synthesis of testosterone.
- This habit can raise the production of estrogen. As a result, it results in the total contrast of what the Sildenafil pill wants to deliver.
Impacts on your testicles
- Your alcoholism is deadly for your testicles.
- Evidence suggests that too much alcohol finally can give rise to the shrinking of testicles.
- This minimizes the quality and count of your sperm.